If you don’t come to NPC, please visit our City Plaza! Don’t hesitate to call (757-826-1305) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) Liz in the church office if you have questions about anything you see there.
If you attend NPC and haven’t yet used your invitation to The City, please join us there; if you lost your invitation, ask Liz, Toni, Dan J, or Dave H for another invitation.
FAQs about The City
- What will I find in The City? Announcements, discussions, prayer requests, messages between participants, Bible study tools, photos, requests to help someone in the church or community, and groups of people working together.
- What can I do in The City? You can initiate or reply to the announcements, discussions, prayer requests, messages, photos, and requests for help. You can start a new group if you want.
- Where do I log in? https://npc.onthecity.org/
- What about security and privacy? Everything in NPC’s City stays in our City, and your personal information is accessible only to the administrators in our church & to people you designate as friends. However, we interact with The City by email, so don’t post things there if you don’t want them reaching your audience by email.
- How do I get started? After you log in the first time, set up your account settings (upper left). Btw, it asks your birth year because children under 13 aren’t allowed to use The City.
- What do I do when I can’t log in or I can’t set up an account, because it says I “have an account, but not with this instance”? Someone in another church’s City is already using that account name. Try more names until one works.
- What if I forgot my username or password? The login screen has links to help you with that. Also, Liz can retrieve your email address or username if you ask her to.
- How do I post something new? Click, in this order: Groups (on the left), the name of the group where your post will appear, Start Something (top center), & the kind of thing you want to post.
1217 Todds Lane Hampton, VA 23666 (757) 826-1305 email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org